Helping you through
the whole process
With our years of experience we can look after every aspect of the funeral process and provide advise and support for any requirement the family may have.
- We provide a comprehensive 24hr service and offer advice on every matter relating to the funeral.
- We collect and prepare all documentation necessary for the funeral to be carried out.
- We will provide an experienced funeral director and all other personnel needed to ensure the funeral arrangements are carried out to your exact requirements.
- We also provide the staff and vehicles required to bring the deceased to our chapel of rest. We will prepare and dress the deceased as per your wishes and lay to rest in our superior coffin or casket. We will also supply a hearse and luxury limousine and staff to church and place of rest.
- Members of the family can make an appointment to visit the chapel of rest at any time prior to the funeral.
We also offer the following services should you require them
- Floral hearse
- Horse drawn hearse
- Reception into home or church prior to funeral
- Flowers - dependent on requirements